- Permaculture; is a philosophy of working with, rather than against nature; of protracted & thoughtful observation, rather than protracted & thoughtless labour; of looking at plants & animals in all their functions, rather than treating any area as a single-product system. “Bill Mollison”. Permaculture is a holistic design system for creating sustainable human settlements & food production systems. It is a movement concerned with sustainable, environmentally sound regenerative land use and the building of stable communities, through the harmonious interrelationship of Humans, Plants, Animals & the Earth.
- Biodynamic Farms and Gardens; are inspired by the biodiversity of natural ecosystems and the uniqueness of each landscape. Annual and perennial vegetables, herbs, flowers, berries, fruits, nuts, grains, pasture, forage, native plants, and pollinator hedgerows can all contribute to plant diversity, amplifying the health and resilience of the farm organism. Diversity in domestic animals is also beneficial, as each animal species brings a different relationship to the land and unique quality of manure. The diversity of plant and animal life can be developed over time, starting with a few primary crops and one or two species of animals (even as small as earthworms or honeybees), and adding more species as the farm organism matures. “Rudolph Stiener”
- Holistic Orchard Management; has fascinating biological connections that make for a healthy orchard ecosystem. All insect pests and fruit tree disease whether fungal or bacterial have launching points and particular timing. Healthy trees address these challenges first and foremost from within. Growers utilizing an ongoing investment in the fungal duff and biodiversity that sets the stage for nutritional and biological sprays to grow a successful fruit crop. “Micheal Phillips”
- Regenerative Farming; is an agriculture system of farming principles and practices that seeks to rehabilitate and enhance the entire ecosystem of the farm by placing a heavy premium on soil health with attention also paid to water management, fertilizer use, and more. It is a method of farming that “improves the resources it uses, rather than destroying or depleting them,” Rodale Institute".
- Receive consultation on implementing the available solutions from NatureCures practitioners who have the expertise and specialize in assisting farms make the shift from commercial farming and ensure these values are met & kept regenerative for generations to come.
NatureCures Practices the Twelve Principles of Permaculture